Community Support Services

Public Health Services delivered in the community are called Community Services. They are generally provided by the HSE. In General Medical Card Holders are entitled to community care services free of charge.
Contact your family doctor (G.P.) or public health nurse for information on Community  services in your area.
Kilkenny Community Services,
James’ Green,