Transport and Mobility

In this section you will find information on Disabled Parking Cards, Travel Passes and Drivers Licences etc.
If you require any further information please contact your local motor tax office or contact your local Citizens Information Centre or Social Welfare Office.
Motor Tax  County Hall John Street Kilkenny Tel 056 - 7794100 Fax 056 - 7794004
Carlow/Kilkenny HSE, Community Services, James's Green, Kilkenny. Tel: 056 7784761 & 056 7784633